home > products & services > consultancy
Let Simcyp analyse your data
Simcyp Consultancy Services provide hands-on data analysis, data interpretation, report writing and guidance in regulatory submissions.
Recently the Simcyp Consultancy team has:
- Supported development of new and paediatric formulations
- Evaluated potential PK changes in specific disease populations
- Developed a ‘virtual clinical PK package’ for a NCE
- Evaluated the likelihood and magnitude of DDIs prior to clinical investigation
- Developed company-specific PBPK models for use within the Simcyp Simulator
- Investigated likely mechanisms behind clinically observed PK non-linearities
- Developed specific populations and compound files for exclusive use within the Simcyp Simulator
Become part of Simcyp
Send your scientist(s) and data to Simcyp’s R&D centre in Sheffield, UK, for a short residential period. In addition to hands-on access to the Simcyp Population-based Simulator, our specialist science team will be on-call continuously for technical support and advice on your specific project.
By joining the Consortium you will receive help and advice. However, should you require consultancy on an ad hoc basis, or you are not a Consortium member, please contact us.
We will then discuss how we can best support your needs.